by Lore Sjöberg
1) Pirates like to keep their treasure in:
A hole in the ground
2) You walk into a biker bar and start pontificating loudly about the superiority of Vespas. What does a large man named "Rottweiller" get medieval on?
3) Bugs bunny likes to pop up out of:
4) In "Superman: The Movie", General Zod says something that sounds suspiciously
like "You will bow down before me, Jor-El! Both you, and then one day..."
"A hole in the ground!"
5) One of the biggest attractions in America's national parks is a place where
at regular intervals huge plumes of water shoot out of:
6) Your neighbor asks you how he can be more righteous. Paraphrasing
Exodus 20, you tell him he can keep his mitts off of: