- Divine Right
- "It all began back in 1984 when Kevin decided to write some
- "In his role as Arbiter of Succession, Picard returns to
the Klingon homeworld to oversee Gowron's installation as
emperor." Your answer:
- Heart of Glory
- "Two rebel Klingons seek to enlist Worf to their cause."
- Edge of Forever
- "Jon set out on his own to begin recording under the name of
Edge of Forever to try and conduct business in a more Christ-like fashion"
- "We did the 'Weapons of our Warfare' video for MTV and that did twelve weeks in a row on the top three on
Headbangers Ball back in '91." Your answer:
- Vengeance Rising
- "After the second album, the entire band [...] went on
to form Die Happy." Your answer:
- "The Enterprise attempts to rescue two Federation engineers lost on the late
Tasha Yar's planet, Turkana IV." Your answer:
- Angel One
- "Searching for survivors from a freighter that's been missing for seven ears, the Enterprise visits the matriarchal planet Angel I and gets a frosty reception from its female leader." Your answer:
- "apoie a guerra contra satan"
- The Survivors
- "Answering a distress call from Delta Rana Iv, the Enterprise
arrives to find the planet ravaged and its 11,000 colonists dead..."
- "Listening to the lyrics [...] is like being held down and
tickled by your older brother." Your answer:
- "The Enterprise reaches Boraal Two after Worf's foster brother Nikolai sends a distress signal. They find that the
atmosphere is being wiped out by plasmonic reactions, and that the planet will be dead in less than 38 hours." Your answer:
Your score: 0 out of 12