"A sitcom 'about nothing'?" asked Lore. "When you get down to it, aren't all TV shows about nothing?"
"Au contraire!" replied Craig.
- Diff'rent Strokes
- About the assimilation of rich white guys into black society.
- America's Most Wanted
- About actors who commit crimes.
- About actors who commit crimes against humanity.
- Gilligan's Island
- About mankind's constant attempts to escape itself amidst the sea of existential despair caused by the fact that there aren't enough chicks.
- The Farm Report
- About the farm. Duh.
- The Tonight Show
- About NBC shows in need of plugging.
- The X-Files
- About the unexplained paranormal phenomena that are Scully's lips.
- Beavis and Butt-head
- About two adolescents struggling to deal with their homosexuality. Duh.
- Veronica's Closet
- About 22 minutes.